IT Information Security Engineer - 30649 - Chicago
|Position Title:||IT Information Security Engineer - 30649|
Role: IT Information Security Engineer - 30649
Duration: 12+ months
Location: Chicago, IL
Seeking a contractor who has extensive and practical experience with Federation / SAML. Has experience in the maintenance, and testing of software programs and solutions supporting the Information Security program.
MAJOR DUTIES INCLUDE:
- General support of security systems and applications to maintain the availability standard and protect from any outage, performance degradation and vulnerabilities
- Assisting the Implementation of application patches and upgrades; developing quality deliverables including configuration, unit testing, and support documentation;
- Determining operational feasibility by evaluating, analyzing, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposing solutions.
- Collaborating with Security Architecture organization as needed.
- Reviewing documentation, processes or procedures, and recommends where automation or improvements can be implemented
- Operating independently; has in-depth knowledge of business unit/function; Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- As subject area expert, provides comprehensive, in-depth consulting and leadership to team and partners
- Minimum 5 years IT experience with at least three of those years focused on Information Technology -Security
- An In-depth understanding of information security, network management, operating systems, software development, database systems and information technology is beneficial
- Practical experience with the following principles: Federation, SAML
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills are required
- Must be highly flexible and adaptable to change
MS Server, UNIX
- Ping Identity
- MS Office experience (including Word and Excel) at the intermediate level
- Service-Now experience beneficial
A College or University degree and/or relevant proven work experience is required. Industry certification such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, Cisco, SANS, etc. is beneficial but not required.
Here are some of our newer ads
|IT Information Security Engineer - 30649|