.Net C# Developer -
|Position Title:||.Net C# Developer|
Qualified and interested applicants please e-mail resume to
These developers will join a collaborative web development team tasked re-engineering a consumer-facing e-commerce website, as well as an internal web-based distributor portal. The right candidate will meet all or most of the following qualifications:
- Multimedia/web design experience.
- 4+ years experience using .NET or other software development framework for website or web application development.
- Prior UI/UX Development experience a huge plus
- Experience working with relational databases, such as Microsoft SQL Server.
- Ability to understand different audiences and provide insight into their software needs.
- Proven experience building clean, robust and maintainable web interfaces.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, handling assigned priorities and tasks proactively.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment and independently.
In addition to the complete re-build, developers can expect to assist with designing new web components, implementing new enhancements, and developing new features as the business continues to invest heavily in new technology.
Developers will work closely with the marketing team to tweak and develop various website applications. Communication with internal stakeholders is crucial in order to gauge user satisfaction and identify areas for improvement. Developers will participate in design reviews, and have a hand in testing code across multiple platforms for performance and usability.
Department: Web Developer
SUGGESTIONS WHEN APPLYING TO A JOB AD
- What To Say When Following Up On Your Resume
- The 8-minute resume
TIPS FOR YOUR INTERVIEW
- How to spot a bad boss during an interview
- 10 Interview Questions You Should Expect, and How To Answer
Here are some of our newer ads
|.Net C# Developer|