Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET Engineer) - Plano
|Position Title:||Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET Engineer)|
Crestron Electronics has an exciting opportunity for a Verification Engineer in Plano, TX. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a fast growing organization.
We are seeking a polished, proactive, and professional Verification Engineer to support the Software Tools Department's Toolbox group. In this role, you will provide testing, troubleshooting and debugging services on a variety of products in a firm that cultivates a close-knit and collaborative corporate culture.We will look for you to showcase your problem solving skills and attention to detail to assure quality and stability in our software products prior to deployment.
* Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plan and test cases.
* Execute manual or automated test cases and report test results.
* Create, maintain and update automation test scripts and device test setup.
* Evaluate system performance of software tools.
* BS in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
* Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
* Minimum 3 years of hands on experience in creating automation frameworks and tools.
* Experience in IP and networking protocol.
* Able to design, write and automate test cases for testing software application
* Working knowledge of C#, Java or C++.
* Able to multi-task effectively
* Methodical and detail-oriented
* Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Able to work independently as well as within a team
* System level testing and Crestron knowledge preferred but not required
Must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship now and in the future.
Please note that only candidates who meet the criteria listed above will be contacted.
At Crestron, we build the technology that integrates technology. Our automation and control solutions for buildings and homes let people control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as A/V, lighting, shading, IT, security, BMS, and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience, and security. All of our products are designed and built to work together as a complete system, enabling you to monitor, manage, and control everything from one platform.
SUGGESTIONS WHEN APPLYING TO A JOB AD
- What To Say When Following Up On Your Resume
- The 8-minute resume
TIPS FOR YOUR INTERVIEW
- It’s not about me, it’s about you… the 21 questions you...
- Words You Should Never Say During an Interview
Here are some of our newer ads
|Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET Engineer)|