Sr. Oracle SOA Developer [$90/hr W2 ONLY] - Chicago
|Position Title:||Sr. Oracle SOA Developer [$90/hr W2 ONLY]|
Needed: Sr. Oracle SOA Developer; 6+ months; Chicago, IL 60603; $90/hr [W2 ONLY];
Horizon Technology Partners has an immediate opening for a Sr. Oracle SOA Developer with expertise in Oracle SOA Suite 12C, Fusion (FWM) and Web Services development. Your skills are needed to assist a multi-billion dollar energy company located in Chicago, IL 60603. In this position you will join a large global integration team working on the integration of multiple Internal HR system's to form a global cloud based HR Solution. Your team will be charged with the development of an SOA solution from ground up, to integrate internal systems and their cloud based HR solution, this involves integration development / integration with internal systems and Oracle's Cloud Fusion HCM environment. The ideal candidate will have expertise in SOA development utilizing Oracle's SOA Suite 12C and Oracle ADF (Application Development Framework), Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW); BPEL for SOA; JDeveloper IDE (or other) and have worked in a Unix/Linux environment.
Deliverables will include: Technical Design Documentation, SOA Development, OSB Development, Unit/system Testing, and Defect Management.
- Gathering business and technical requirements for communications between Legacy HR systems / Cloud Fusion HCM and other external legacy systems.
- Building and testing interfaces for SOA Integrations using Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) SOA Suite 12C and Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
- Development SOA components using Oracle JDeveloper 12c.
- Development web services using SOA Suite JCA Adapters, JMS Adapter, XML (XSLT, XPath, XQuery etc)
- Design, develop, deploy, test and maintain technical objects that exist in Oracle SOA.
- Strong troubleshooting and performance tuning skills in Oracle SOA Suite
- Strong knowledge of design patterns
- Lead Defect Management for integration defects
- 5+ Years of Experience with SOA and Oracle Fusion Middleware 12C ( or 11g) Integration design and development (SOA Suite 12C or 11g)
- 3+ Years of Experience with Java based Web Services
- Strong BPEL and OSB Development
- Extensive knowledge of Oracle RDBMS is expected
- Strong SQL and PL/SQL
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple deadlines
- Excellent written and oral skills
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to:
Here are some of our newer ads
|Sr. Oracle SOA Developer [$90/hr W2 ONLY]|