Sr Quality Assurance Tester Trading/Financial Must at Chicago,IL f2f - Chicago
|Position Title:||Sr Quality Assurance Tester Trading/Financial Must at Chicago,IL f2f|
Job Title: Senior Quality Assurance Tester - 3 positions total
Location: Chicago IL
Duration: 12-18 month contract
Face to Face Hire
Participate in technical governance and help negotiate overall product quality standards with development and business teams. Define and execute both project and release level Test Strategies, Test Plans and Test Cases/. Coordinate test execution with external vendors. Project/product based testing efforts across multiple applications (including End to End Test efforts). Act as the escalation point for all testing related issues. Provide QA perspective, status reporting, and escalate issues to responsible stakeholders, as well as ensure standard, and consistent, QA processes are followed. Work with Product Teams, Product Owners, and Scrum Masters to compose and manage integrated project plans, testing schedules, metrics, and provide project and release status updates. Coordinate with team members for testing activities. Participate in Requirements Ambiguity & Use Case / User Story Reviews. Conduct QA analysis & test support activities. Work cross-organizationally both within Schwab and with external vendors, both on and offshore to define environment requirements, identify QA-related tools, develop and execute QA process and test best practices.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
1. REQUIRED: Bachelor's Degree
2. REQUIRED: 1-2 recent projects in the financial/trading services industry within the past 5 years.
2. REQUIRED: Delivery of highly complex projects including trading platforms, backend reconciliation application changes related to major migrations, and industry wide changes
3. REQUIRED: Web, desktop, and back-end application testing - including Windows OS, IIS web server, Web services XML, WSDL, and SOAP
4. REQUIRED: Expert Manual Testing with both Black box and white box testing techniques
5. REQUIRED: Proficient in SQL syntax and relational database concepts, including writing SQL queries, database tables, and structures.
6. REQUIRED: Strong written& verbal English Communication Skills - Working with resources in different geographical locations and offshore vendors in integration testing, project sync up, releases, and prod support
Here are some of our newer ads
|Sr Quality Assurance Tester Trading/Financial Must at Chicago,IL f2f|