(3660) Sr. Oracle Financials Functional Consultant - Los Angeles
Fast Dolphin is an ERP consulting company, working primarily with SAP and Oracle. We have most of our clients in the US, but also projects throughout Latin America and Canada, making us one of the leading ERP consulting and information technology firms and an excellent place to work. We offer our consultants very competitive remuneration and exciting projects.
Job Title: (3660) Sr. Oracle Financials Functional Consultant
Location: Los Angeles, CA. US.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6+ month
- Resource's role is as financials functional consultant to work with the team to assist with the implementation of Financials in Mexico.
- Core Assignment: Assignment includes assisting with gathering requirements, configuring applications, Testing and support (CRP/UAT/PROD), Supporting functional design and functional specifications as required for the activities for RICE. Support training and creation of training materials.
- Assignment (DOE): Resource will function as a Financial consultant to assist with the implementation of new features / functions.
- Specific Focal Points: To focus on the implementation of Financials for Mexico.
- The primary criteria is experience in MOAC setups, multiple ledgers, multiple currencies, analyzing the impacts and addressing proactively. Knowledge in setting up international entities, especially in Mexico is a PLUS
- Strong experience with GL, AP, AR, FA, Cash, Consolidation
- Have knowledge of Mexico localizations and chart of accounts
- Assist in designing the structure to move from Single LE/OU and Ledgers to Multiple LE?s/OU's and Ledgers and creation.
- Setting up Reporting and/or Secondary Ledgers and impacts
- Familiarity in GAAP/IFRS standards, FX gain/losses and CTA Adjustments
- Knowledge in creating international entities, especially operations in Mexico
- Setting up different Business Groups and impacts
- Setting up GL Security Rules, CVR's and Security Profiles
- Experience in setting up subledgers, especially Cash Management and EB-taxes
- Analyzing impact of the changes from above in oracle standard programs and also assist in looking into custom programs
- Assist in testing and troubleshooting
- Must have implemented EBS in Mexico
- Experience with R12
Additional skills (not required), but, will enhance candidate's chances:
- Configure legal entities and operating units
- Experience implementing VAT for Mexico
- Understanding of reporting requirements for Mexico including XML transmissions that are required
- Project Management skills
- Objective oriented, driver, performance oriented, problem solver
- Independent worker, but excellent team skills when needed
- English/Spanish languages required.
Warning: unfortunately, there are some dishonest organizations who are trying to take advantage of people who are applying for a job. See more
We advise you not to trust people who ask you for money so you can start working (e.g for training, medical examination or any other reason). Here at Jobomas, we are working hard to avoid posting any dishonest information. Jobomas.com is not responsible for the information written by companies or users when they are posting a job offer. The information is sole responsibility of third parties. If you think a piece of information seems dishonest or that the content could be damaging, you can set up a complaint by clicking on Report this ad. If you would like to apply for this ad, please click Apply this vacancy. If you have any other questions you can get in contact with us at email@example.com See less