Internal Audit, Corporate ? Capital Planning, New York, Analyst/Associate - New York
|Job Title:||Internal Audit, Corporate ? Capital Planning, New York, Analyst/Associate|
Internal Audit, Corporate ? Capital Planning, New York, Analyst/Associate
Job Summary & Responsibilities
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Hong Kong and other major financial centers around the world.
Internal Audit (IA) supports the Board of Directors? Audit Committee and senior firm leadership in fulfilling their oversight roles by independently assessing the firm's internal control structure, raising awareness of control risk, providing advice to management in developing control solutions, and monitoring the implementation of management's control measures.
IA is comprised of the following global functional audit teams covering the various business areas of the firm: Securities, Investment Management, Corporate, GS Bank USA, and Technology.
- Team-oriented with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and relationship management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including verbal presentation skills
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Solid quantitative or qualitative risk assessment skills
- Control mind set
- Highly motivated with the ability to multi-task and remain organized in a fast-paced environment
- 3-5 years of experience in within the financial services industry or a related control function
- or degree in engineering, finance or risk management, or with concentration in finance
or degree in engineering, finance or risk management, or with concentration in finance
- Preferred: prior work experience in internal audit or capital planning (including ICAAP, DFAST and CCAR) or independent validation function for quantitative or operational risks or investment banking financial or Big 4 risk advisory or similar
- Any combination of core capital planning disciplines: capital planning governance, risk identification and scenario design, stressed projections for revenue, balance sheet, RWA and capital and credit, market and operational losses, quantitative and qualitative estimation methods and FR Y-14 submissions
- Solid understanding of financial concepts and pricing related to credit, interest rate, FX, equity, commodity, private equity and lending products
- Strong knowledge of risk management disciplines: credit risk (commercial lending or trading counterparty credit), market risk, operational risk, funding / liquidity risk
Knowledge in any of the following areas is preferred:
- Capital adequacy related topics, including Basel Capital Accord regulatory requirements (advanced model-based and/or standardized frameworks), Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR), Dodd Frank Act Stress Test (DFAST)
- Controls surrounding risk governance, capital planning, risk measurement, Board and regulatory risk reporting
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. ? The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
SUGGESTIONS WHEN APPLYING TO A JOB AD
- Expert Tips: How to Construct an IT Resume/CV
- 7 mistakes to sending your CV by email
TIPS FOR YOUR INTERVIEW
- Are You Over-Preparing For Your Interview?
- Negotiating salary
Lastest Job Offers
|Internal Audit, Corporate ? Capital Planning, New York, Analyst/Associate|