NERC-CIP Consultant - Minnetonka Beach
|Position Title:||NERC-CIP Consultant|
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced consultant with strong North American Electric Reliability Corporation - Critical Infrastructure Protection (NERC CIP) expertise to support our client in a consulting role. Key elements of this position include the following:
* This is a predominantly remote position that will also involve periodic travel to various client sites located around the country.
* This position requires strong NERC/CIP Framework & Regulation Experience, including designing, implementing, management (teams and projects), and consulting experience.
* Experience in the Energy/Tech industries.
* Network Security experience.
* Strong consulting/client-facing skills.
* Experience with Operational Technology, Energy Plants, Natural Gas preferred.
* Experience working with a utility/energy company as well as a consulting agency preferred.
* Due to security requirements, this position requires US Citizenship.
* Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree preferred.
**If you'd like to be considered for this role, or are simply interested in learning more, please contact Brendan Brown at (703) 839-8527 or
Type: Temp to Hire
SUGGESTIONS WHEN APPLYING TO A JOB AD
- 8 things on your resume that annoy hiring managers
- Expert Tips: How to Construct an IT Resume/CV
TIPS FOR YOUR INTERVIEW
- 10 Little Things That Make A Big Difference To Hiring...
- Words You Should Never Say During an Interview
Here are some of our newer ads